What We Believe
- We believe in comprehensive financial planning done by qualified financial planners. We believe the financial plan is the roadmap to financial success, wealth accumulation, wealth maximization, wealth protection and ultimately wealth transfer.
- Unbiased advice. Our focus is solely on what is best for our clients. We provide custom tailored advice to each of our clients.
- We believe it is important to be part of a larger organization (iA Private Wealth) to have access to all the resources available, as well as the best regulatory and compliance oversight necessary but to be able to work independently to provide the best independent advice to our clients.
- We believe it would be a conflict of interest for us to manufacture our own in-house investment products, and so we protect our objectivity and independence by searching out the best products and service providers for our clients. This allows us the freedom to change products or providers whenever it is warranted, as our only focus is on what is best for each and every one of our clients.
- We believe it is crucial to have a proven process of building investment portfolios that lead to superior returns while having lower associated risk. At the core of each Planwell Net Return Portfolio are investments that have been chosen by the IA Securities team of CFAs. These core investments, which have been chosen based on superior long term returns with below average risk characteristics, are then enhanced with alternative investments and other essential diversifiers to create our enhanced Planwell Net Return Portfolios.
- We believe in being upfront and fair with the fees we charge.
- We believe the goal is the best net return for the accepted level of risk. We assess everything on an expected net return basis and realize that often the lowest fees do not lead to the best net return. We also realize any higher fee must be justified by a higher net return.
- We believe in treating our clients as we would want to be treated.
- We believe in setting clear and measurable objectives for every client so that each client can easily see how well we are doing our job.
- We believe in monitoring each account on an ongoing basis and believe in meeting regularly to discuss how the accounts are performing against the agreed upon objectives.
- We believe in always being honest, trustworthy, and respectful of each client.
- We also believe in providing opportunities throughout the year for clients to attend functions hosted by us where they get a chance to be entertained and educated and get to socialize with other clients and Planwell team members.
- We believe that most people that are working and have sufficient time have the ability to become wealthy if they are prepared to follow time tested financial planning principles we welcome the opportunity to guide them through.
Email Us To Learn More