About David Booth
He began by obtaining his Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Simon Fraser University, and then earned his Certified General Accounting designation. He worked for about 10 years in the accounting field, and his last position in that field was Chief Financial Officer for a large multi-faceted company in the Okanagan. David has been working as a financial advisor and financial educator for over 25 years and has continued to study and earn other designations relevant to financial planning during that time.
David has grown a large investment and financial planning practice in the Fraser Valley, partnering with an advisor who started the Langley office in 1975. David became the Branch Manager in 2009 and then Branch Principal. After taking a sabbatical (and travelling to 15 countries) over 18 months, David is continuing to build Planwell Financial into a leading financial education and financial planning company.
David has been married to Arlene for over 30 years and they have three children. David enjoys reading, playing golf and fishing at the lakes around their cabin in the Kamloops area. Please contact David or a member of his team if you have any questions about anything you see.
David Booth, BBA, CPA, CGA, CFP®, FMA, CPCA, EPC, FCSI, CIM®
Senior Investment Advisor, Financial Planner
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (SFU)
- CPA, CGA – Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified General Accountant
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner
- FMA – Financial Management Advisor
- CPCA – Certified Professional Consultant on Aging
- EPC – Elder Planning Counselor
- FCSI – Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute
- CIM® – Chartered Investment Manager
Email Us To Learn More